[OM] Re: [OT]Test for another email address to subscribe Olympus mailing

From: "Dharma Singh" <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 13:08:21 +0100
2007/12/29, Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>:

> OH! MY GOD!!!!!!
>
> It's same ~_~

Hi Michael,

I suppose it might have to do with the text coding in your browser.
I  know in your gmail account there's a downward arrow at the right of
the reply button.
When you click there and choose one of the two lowest choices, you get
a few help pages how you can change something in the browser you are
using.
(I don't know how it works with your yahoo account)

Sorry for my English. I hope it helps.

[BTW OT Thank you for sending the parcel, I'll let you know when it reaches me.]