[OM] Eneloop Prices + kodak "makes" Hybrid cells.

Subject: [OM] Eneloop Prices + kodak "makes" Hybrid cells.
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:16:58 -0800 (PST)
We had an old thread on best place to buy Eneloop's:

Currently Amazon offers 8 AA's for $15, seems if you buy 16 may qualify for
free shipping. Plus 4
FREE mail in C/D cell adapters till end of month.

Kodak has started offering precharged AA hybrids with nominal 2.1Ah rating and
"four times" lower
self discharge than regular NiMh's. Prices a little higher than Eneloop $17/8

Ultralast Hybrios are also similar price.

So seems like reasonable prices for hybrid cells run about $2/cell or about
double the price of
regular NiMh.

I still can't find anybody offering already tabbed eneloops.

Tim Hughes