[OM] Re: OT People are funny [was Massive Shameless Plug]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT People are funny [was Massive Shameless Plug]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:30:27 -0800
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> When I get my 5D back from service and find some way of mounting the
> Raytex hole on it (it's in a Leica M mount at present).
> Hmmm - wider hole on a smaller sensor is sharper?
I don't know that it literally means that. It is possible that the
optimum aperture for a given focal distance, although the sharpest
possible for that focal distance, might be more or less sharp than the
result with a different focal distance with its optimum aperture.

Given the general impression that pinhole is better with bigger
sensor/film/paper sizes, it may be the case.

Bill?
> Perhaps but no idea really.

Exactly..

Moose