[OM] Re: Massive Shameless Plug

Subject: [OM] Re: Massive Shameless Plug
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 06:59:33 -0800 (PST)
Pinhole Bill wrote:
> Ken, My wish for you in 2008 is that you will continue to see what
> is possible with your pinhole and that your marriage will survive
> your venture into the lensless space.  How did you explain to
> Momma what you were doing with  the needle?

Well, we have a little agreement.  As long as she doesn't have to
look at the photos I can try my hand at pinhole photography. I was
not at all pleased with the results on the 4/3, but knew that a
larger format (if 35mm can be considered a larger format) would give
more pleasing results.  I was actually pretty pleased at how my very
first 35mm pinhole shots turned out.

>  Beware the Internet and places like _http://f295.org/_
> (http://f295.org/) .  They can cause trouble in a  healthy
> relationship.

I can be strong...  Must resist...

>  You may be getting close to a very slippery slope  (which is much
> better than a slippery rock.)

I'm still not sure which hurts worse--bruised ego or bruised back.
The next workshop will be sans-canoes.

AG

Be a better friend, newshound, and