[OM] Re: Massive Shameless Plug

Subject: [OM] Re: Massive Shameless Plug
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 07:09:20 EST

In a message dated 12/26/2007 11:53:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Oh, the  last three images were actually "lensless".  I attacked a
bodycap with  a dremel and glued a piece of aluminum foil in place. A
sewing needle  completed that little project.

Ken, My wish for you in 2008 is that you will continue to see what is
possible with your pinhole and that your marriage will survive your venture
into
the lensless space.  How did you explain to Momma what you were doing with  the
needle?  Beware the Internet and places like _http://f295.org/_
(http://f295.org/) .  They can cause trouble in a  healthy relationship.  You
may be getting
close to a very slippery slope  (which is much better than a slippery rock.)
<[B^)   Bill  Barber