[OM] Re: Massive Shameless Plug

Subject: [OM] Re: Massive Shameless Plug
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:05:11 -0800
AG Schnozz wrote:
>>> .. or does  she just get even?
>>>
>> I certainly hope that's a different religion.
>>

> Hmm. I'm going to have to check the bylaws. There's probably a
> loophole in there someplace that grants her unlimited wrath.

"You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a
tooth. But I say to you, Do not resist an evildoer. But if anyone
strikes you on the right cheek, turn the other also."

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto
wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

Given her profession, isn't she sort of obligated to follow this stuff?

And no Exodus 21:24 sort of stuff. Unless, of course, she is making
burnt offerings of sheep and oxen on an altar of earth, or, in a pinch,
unhewn stone, unpolluted by tools. Oh, and no steps up to the altar.

Moose