[OM] Re: [OT]B+W filters

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]B+W filters
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 06:41:01 +0100
That is correct. Michael's citizenship does not matter for this
purpose. The only thing that matters is residence (or, to be more
precise, the shipping destination of the goods). I.e. a UK citizen
residing outside the EU would also be entitled to buy VAT-free from
an internet shop in the UK (or anywhere else in the EU). However, not
all shops have the administration set up to handle this. Most do,
however, and there is no reason to do business with one that doesn't.

Nathan

On 25-dec-2007, at 18:59, Martyn Smoothy wrote:

> Michael,
>
> I believe, in theory, that anyone outside the EU should not be
> charged VAT.
> I suggest you contact Speed Graphic to check how it works in
> practice -
> good luck :-)
>
> Martyn
>

> Michael Wong wrote:
>> Martyn,
>> Thank you very much.
>>
>> Is it apply VAT for foreign customer? I really do not know why I
>> have to pay
>> VAT through internet purchase with a British company. I am not a
>> British

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Nathan Wajsman