[OM] Re: [OT]B+W filters

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]B+W filters
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:20:19 +0100
Well, this seller was either lying to you or did not know the rules.
Which means that he is either a crook or an amateur. In both cases it
is not worth doing business with him.

All the reputable online shops in Germany or Netherlands that I have
ever done business with clearly state that sales shipped outside the
EU will not be charged VAT.

Nathan