[OM] Re: OT - firewire

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - firewire
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 11:21:20 +0000
I don't know what ssh and kerberos are, Jan, but the Grisoft tests are
pretty simple and are presumably based on the average business, or
household perhaps.  If the Grisoft test can find you, someone in the
world will be able to defeat the security place on the access point.
I have to assume this but I am no expert on security or hacking.

Chris