[OM] Re: FS: balance Olympus stuffs

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: balance Olympus stuffs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:22:08 -0500
Yes, Dr. Flash is listening.  My recollection is that John Lind used the
Sunpak 622 which may still be available from B&H (shown as out of stock)
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/52814-USA/Sunpak_0622SZ_622_Super_Pro_System_TTL.html>
The features list for this flash doesn't show OM system TTL capability
but John said that the interchangeable OT-1D TTL module (used on the
422D and other hot shoe flash units) for OM TTL work could be used to
control the 622 (and also the 544) when the OT-1D is connected to the
622 or 544 via the EXT-11.  Having given up TTL and potato masher flash
units I've never pursued it.  Here's the EXT-11 connecting cable.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/52885-REG/Sunpak_1166_EXT_11_Dedicated_Extension_Cord.html>

Dr. Flash