[OM] Re: FS: balance Olympus stuffs

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: balance Olympus stuffs
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:13:12 -0500
Always enjoyed your posts and images, Michael.  Please continue to post.

  Wonder what you like about the Nikon flashes?
I believe some list members have had good success using 3rd part
flashes such as Metz 54 MZ3 or 4 (?Jez, IIRC) or even Quantum for fancy
shamcy TTL powerful set-ups ---?X2 for OM if they desired other
features than available with the T-series.
I think there is powerful  Sunapack that John Lind used to use, thouugh
I cam't find his post now.  I believe it did TTL, if you like that as
well.  If so, please don't say so loudly else Dr. Flash may hear.
Mike

Yes, I was considering to switch to Hasselblad but I have to change my
scanner & projector. Thus, I finally keep in 135 world. I'm still a
slide
film shooter & I appreciate high quality of ZF lenses & better flashing
system of Nikon.

http://webmail.aol.com