[OM] Re: [OT] Toyota reliability, was: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Toyota reliability, was: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:35:37 -0500
I remember years ago when the OM system was still in production seeing
consumer reports articles on 35mm cameras and lenses and they always rated
Olympus lenses as average to below average in sharpness, with Nikon and
Canon always getting the high ratings. I had Nikon and Olympus stuff at the
time and remember thinking that CR must be biased or crazy cause I didn't
see any superiority in the Nikon lenses I had compared to my Olympus
equivilants (the 50mm f1.8 was one in particular I remember that CR didn't
like from Olympus).

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design