[OM] Shameless Plug - Richard Lovison

Subject: [OM] Shameless Plug - Richard Lovison
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:02:57 -0800 (PST)
Ok, time for another shameless plug.  This time, our very own Richard
Lovison has contributed a fine piece of wordsmithing on the
www.zone-10.com website. Richard has been extremely busy, behind the
scenes, getting articles ready for publication, but has somehow found
the time and inspiration to share from his heart.

Also, there are new "Moose Monday" articles and other news blurbs of
interest to us Olympoids.

We've FINALLY made it through a server migration.  Ugh!  We apologize
for the severe performance issues on the site. This has been a
gut-wrenching affair.  Hopefully, the performance of the new server
will remain much better than it had been.  40 seconds for
site-response was nuts.

Ken

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.