[OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:32:37 +0100
Hi Moose, Rob and all.

I have gone into digital myself (E-400) and I have sold off almost all
my OM equipment before I moved house. Some lenses I have kept (most
important my 90 and 50mm f2 macros).

I will sell some more stuff in the near future, a lot of literature
included. And a collection of Olympus audio equipment (transcription
mostly)...

I will offer to the list first, probably soon after New Year.

Frank.