[OM] Re: To keep the boxes or not to keep

Subject: [OM] Re: To keep the boxes or not to keep
From: "Olli Hänninen" <orava@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:03:18 +0200
Good opinions everybody. Thank you. How could I ever even think of selling
some of my stuff cause I can't let go even of cardboard boxes...

Btw, am I just suspicious or could it be that my E-1 has become slower in
focusing in dim indoors? The battery is full but somehow it seems more
difficult for the autofocus to get to focus when compared to the times I
bought it 3 years ago. Ah, gotta try the another one and compare the times.

Olli