[OM] Ebay Trivia

Subject: [OM] Ebay Trivia
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:02:02 +0100
Hello everybody,
I am selling some items on ebay right now... Some weird things happening.
There is a buyer with 15+ negative feedback who is bidding a ridiculous
price for a beat-up lens...
(I thought it would sell for max. 25 euro, it is at 151 right now...)
Happened to him before, and obviously can't read a decent item description
and deceives him/herself.
Problem is he gives negative feedback like a snap because he can't read.
So I thought, let's contact this poor man to ask he knows what he is bidding
on, but alas, ebay doesn't accept the seller sending direct mails to the
buyer when the auction is still running.

Well, 125 euro for some negative feedback ain't to shabby.

Iwert