[OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:27:47 +0000
I don't know, Marc; I've not heard that before :-)

But a hearty breakfast is normally quite important as you need energy
to withstand G forces, and don't bananas give you loads of energy?

If you came over here I would give you a flight, old chap.  Perhaps
that would help to desensitise you ...

Chris