[OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:05:16 +1000
Wayne Harridge wrote:
> You'd better be careful about admitting to not liking bananas in such a
> public forum - you could be thrown out of Queensland for that !

I've spoken to the Queensland Government's 'Department of Bananas", and
they say:

"As long as you agree to bend a banana at least once a day, we will
acknowledge that this contributes to the State's bottom-line in banana
production, exceeds the requisite amount of banana-bending to qualify
you as a "Banana-bender", and thus validates your citizenship of the
State. Just don't tell anyone you're a poof".

Nice chap; I think I once met him in a bar in Sydney.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz