[OM] Re: opinions: Canon EOS body - OM lens adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: opinions: Canon EOS body - OM lens adapter
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 13:24:54 -0800
james olson wrote:
> Does anyone on the list own a Canon - OM lens adapter?  I am considering
> purchasing a full frame 5d, and I've been looking at the offerings on e-bay.

I have a couple of adapters for my 5D. If buying another, I would buy
from seller jinfinance, from whom I bought the one I like and several
other things.
> Is it worth getting a adapter with focus confirmation?
I don't know about that, perhaps Chuck or Johnny have up to date info.
Every time I've heard a report, it's sounded like more trouble that it's
worth. But then I have AF lenses too and a good focusing eye.

Moose