[OM] Re: Really Right Stuff L-plate for the E-3 arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: Really Right Stuff L-plate for the E-3 arrived
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 17:54:11 -0800
Adding a few comments ...

Both landsape & portrait orientations have bi-directional mounting
(very nice for rail clamps). The bracket clears the flip-open E-3 LCD.
It seems to be well thought out.

I don't think it is significantly worse than other camera specific
L-plates for aesthetics. The only thing dramatically different is that
it is mounted forward to clear the LCD making the bracket more
obvious. The 12-60mm Zuiko zoom still puts the center of gravity well
forward of the tripod clamping surface so the camera rests with the
nose of the lens touching when it isn't in the tripod clamp.

-jeff