[OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it

Subject: [OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:36:54 +1100
- And still believe in the Rule of Thirds. -

- Above the sound of incessant sighing. -

- While dealing with obnoxious turds. -

Could I speak to your inner grinch please - the one that knows that
your heart is a pump and the tightness in your chest is caused by
adrenaline. The one that thinks that Christmas is bad enough so why
the hell did we have to invent other holidays so that everyone gets
to be a nuisance as well.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx