[OM] Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "

Subject: [OM] Re: Oboy seller "buybuyeasy "
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 23:26:16 +1100
Can be a fair bit. The local store is likely to stock only the
genuine item, probably doesn't have it in stock, etc. etc.
My local store actually buys cheap wireless studio flash triggers off
ebay - from the same place in HK that I did as there is no importer.
They pay around $30 for them + postage and then sell them for $90.
The only alternative is somewhat more expensive.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx