[OM] Re: Christmas digital camera recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas digital camera recommendations
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 19:47:14 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> ...one of the Olympus 700 tough series are
> nice. And pretty. Drop it, kick it, drown it, feed it to the dog and
> it still works.

I certainly like mine (770SW). It's nice to have a camera that the
manual tells you to chuck in a tub of water to clean. It's also easily
pocketable. It's a tough, little nut too - feels fairly weighty in the
hand. It does have tiny buttons though, and no viewfinder. Pixel-peepers
might note some small stepping in tiny detail, but probably not enough
to matter to the intended recipient.

 > And girls have small enough fingers to work it.

Hey!

:-)

Cheers,
Marc (No pianist, I admit...I said "pianist"!)
Noosa Heads, Oz