[OM] Re: Is the emperor called hyperfocal distance that well dressed?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is the emperor called hyperfocal distance that well dressed?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:56:01 -0500
Differences should not be perceptible as long as you stay at 250mm from
the print.  Unless, of course, you have sharper than normal vision which
may be the case.  But if you do or if you find that you're really pixel
peeping and find that's your norm then you don't need a new Merklinger
theory of DoF.  You only need to tighten the assumptions on CoC and
close down another stop or two from the markings on your lens.

Chuck Norcutt