[OM] Re: Is the emperor called hyperfocal distance that well dressed?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is the emperor called hyperfocal distance that well dressed?
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:21:25 +0100
Interesting?
clearly a case of someone who thinks everything is solveable through
mathematics. I used the empiric method and can now "feel" where the focus
has to be set from experience. He has to take his pocket calculator out!
Sorry, not my kind of sauce. Clearly a case of an academic with no other
problems than to less recognition and overcompensation. (no harm intented to
the academics amongst us, I am one myself for the moment, and really
strugling with the tradition "why explains things simply if you can make it
difficult")

Iwert.

ps: and the kids were hard this morning as well...