[OM] Re: Is the emperor called hyperfocal distance that well dressed?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is the emperor called hyperfocal distance that well dressed?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:47:43 -0500
I couldn't make it past the first 38 pages since I was falling asleep.
I gave up at the point where he wanted to photograph his niece in his
back yard but didn't want the word "Prowler" on his neighbor's RV to be
readable.  So he launched into a dissertation on how to approach this
problem from a mathematical standpoint.  My sleepy brain instead
screamed the well remembered words of my photo mentor "Don't take the
photo there!!!"  I responded (to myself); "But I must.  I can't take it
elsewhere."  The ghostly mentor replied; "Then take out the RV with
PhotoShop.  Keep your attention on the subject.  And be quick about it.
  Her attention is drifting.  Probably doesn't want a math lesson."
Beep!  Ah.  Focused right on her beautiful eyes!  Snap! OK, we're done.

"Harold!  Harold Merklinger!  Come on!  We're done here."  Harold
replies:  "Sorry, not done yet.  I seem to have misplaced my calculator."

Dr. Focus (who is usually, but not always, in pretty good focus)