[OM] Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?

Subject: [OM] Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 20:59:45 EST
Well, I've barely had time to use my E-510 and the two lenses in the kit,
but I'm already thinking about more glass. (I think it's called Zuikoholism.)
I'm thinking about one of the macros, and leaning toward the 50mm because of
the  longer working distance. I think the 1:1 FOV of the 50 will be plenty of
magnification for me. But I've got the 50/3.5 and /2.0 and 90/2.0 MF Zuiko
macros, in addition to all three version of the Tamron 90mm SP macros, and
wonder if I won't be using MF more in macro, even with the AF lenses. Anyone
care
to comment on the use of any or all of these macro lenses with the Zuiko
digital bodies?

I'm also thinking about the 18-180 as a general vacation walking-around
lens. Anyone used it?

Thanks!
Greg

products.