[OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 08:53:32 -0700
Winsor,

Are you talking about PSE 6.0? I don't have that one. I do have PSE 1.0,
PSE3.0, and PSE 5.0
I didn't care so much for 5.0, but I most likely haven't given it a fair
shake. 3.0 I don't even know why I have, but it's there.
The thing with PSE 1.0 is that I have a lot of plug ins for it making it
do many things it isn't billed to do.
So, I have curves, layer mask, selective color, and channel mixer. Some
of those came from a disc that came with a book I bought called "the
Hidden Power of PhotoShop Elements 2", for users of PSE1.0 and 2.0, by
Richard Lynch.
 From the emails from the list thus far, I gather that I don't have the
Healing Brush or the Liquefy. I don't know what else I don't have.

Does PSE6.0 make you open an editor and a viewer like PSE5.0? It seems
to take longer than necessary to make simple adjustments and then save
them. I don't care for how it's set up.

Thank you for your input, I appreciate it.
Candace