[OM] Re: olympus OM lenses on Nikon digital body

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus OM lenses on Nikon digital body
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:23:35 +1100
Canon FD lenses came in 'L' grade and are extremely good, especially
on something like the T90, a late and great classic. Every bit the
equal of EF lenses.
There are some IS duds - the 17-85mm (?) I used lately was crap.
Well, not very good. And IS versions of top end Canon lenses tend to
be a smidge softer than non-IS versions (smidge is a traditional non-
international standard unit - there's about twelve of them to the
'tad', depending on the light and the sobriety of the observer)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx