[OM] Re: olympus OM lenses on Nikon digital body

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus OM lenses on Nikon digital body
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:50:40 -0500
Canon didn't get to where they are by making ho-hum MF glass.  The Canon
FD mount lenses are very fine optically but not worth much since they're
incompatible with everything except FD mount bodies.  My photo mentor
had a huge stash of FD lenses which he couldn't bear to part with but
neither could he use.

Chuck Norcutt