[OM] Re: olympus OM lenses on Nikon digital body

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus OM lenses on Nikon digital body
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:21:17 -0500
Suggest you contact this outfit, if you interested.? If it is feasible from a
mechanical vantage point, they likely can do it.
Hopefully the FD lenses don't have a weird mechanism for stopping the lens
down.? The tech advisor Ian seems quite knowledgeable.? Might be worth a
ping/estimate from them. (don't ask how I know)
Mike? (fan of the cockamamie)

http://www.srb-griturn.com/slr-adaptors-for-any-lens-31-c.asp

Wish I knew.

Chuck Norcutt