[OM] Re: 410-510 prices

Subject: [OM] Re: 410-510 prices
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:16:38 -0800
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Wouldn't that rot your socks!

One of the reasons I prefer B&H. They don't allow on-line orders of
items not in stock. You can sign up for an email when it comes into stock.

Adorama's web site encourages buying out of stock items. It gives a
little song and dance about how they are temporarily out, more are on
the way, and you can order now for quickest delivery. At least they
don't charge the credit card until they can deliver.

Not that I would hesitate to buy from Adorama, I just don't like their
little come on.

Moose