[OM] Re: 410-510 prices

Subject: [OM] Re: 410-510 prices
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 04:28:38 +0800
On 20/11/2007, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Moose Booster wrote:
> > I don't know why they don't have the 510 deal. Ken? Khen?
> > Moose, the zone-10.com booster.
>
> I have no clue. All I know is that the prices are becoming more and
> more affordable.  One thing that is guaranteed (and hase been proven
> out since the advent of digital cameras) is that the retail price of
> non-pro cameras will go down 40-50% during the first 9 months.

Agreed. Next PMA should be 'interesting' from Olympus' perspective as well.
Come Q3 or so, you can expect the 410/510 prices to come down. Towards end
of 2008, it is possible that we might see another new DSLR model. The
general approach is that when a new model fits into the range, it will move
pricing for some of the existing models down a bit further.

AG

> Be a better pen pal.
> Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
> http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people" - Emily
Cox