[OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop

Subject: [OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 22:23:59 -0800
> From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> On 17/11/2007, at 7:44 PM, Marc Lawrence wrote:
>
>> Jan? Jan? Is that you? Oh, by the Gods of Olympus! The Pod-People
>> have
>> got Jan! They're here already! You're next! You're next. You're
>> next...
>
> What...has he got an iPod as well? :)

Well, I must admit that the iPod people did get to me, but only
because I had a $100 Apple Store credit burning a hole in my pocket,
and together with my ed discount, ended up with a $27 video iPod.

Haven't really used it that much. When I'm at my desk, I've got Big
Speakers, and when I'm out doing other stuff, like welding or making
biodiesel, I don't particularly want to have loose wires going to my
head.

But It's fun to have my favorite video shorts on it to show people.

(This sig came up totally at random, just for you, Andrew! :-)

:::: Because you're selfish, it should be harder for everyone else to
read?
:::: > But it's easier for me to write!
:::: >> It's hard to read and follow.
:::: >>> What's wrong with top-posting?