[OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop

Subject: [OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 22:54:20 -0500
I bet the 45nm chip set and SP1 for Vista may make some of the Vista issues go
away.
Xtemenotebook has quad core CPUs now and the OS can be loaded on a SSD (solid
state drive).
According to a small study in Laptop mag the OS will load in 20 sec.? (This is
about the same on their test system for SATA 5400 80GB drive to load XP)? The
hardware eventually catches up to the bloatware.
I don't know if the cost/risk of being on the bleeding edge is worth it.

Mike

http://mail.aol.com