[OM] E-3 Bodies in Stock

Subject: [OM] E-3 Bodies in Stock
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:45:04 -0800 (PST)
Now I'm REALLY pushing it.  But I know there are those on this list
chomping at the bit, so I'll suffer the potential wrath.

If you go to Zone-10 Store at the www.zone-10.com site, it opens up
an Amazon sales page. There ARE E-3 bodies in stock--however, not at
Amazon directly, but through other resellers via Amazon. This
includes Cameta and others who WILL ship to Australia, BTW.

As of minutes ago, there were six available.

This is a shameful plug, I know, but anything you purchase through
our site does help us tremendously. Thank you to those who already
have.

Ken, Khen and a cast of thousands.

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs