[OM] Re: Pentax query, was: Re: E-3 Bodies in Stock

Subject: [OM] Re: Pentax query, was: Re: E-3 Bodies in Stock
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 00:53:10 -0500
Supposed to be 14 MP with a sensor not provided by Sony. Remember, all
this speculation is for the K10D replacement substantially less
expensive than E-3, D300, A700, 40D, etc. Pro body and medium format
probably later in the year.

K10D itself with probably a few obligatory "Scene Modes" added, and
reduced size is rumored to be the new entry level.

Larry