[OM] Crane's Beach

Subject: [OM] Crane's Beach
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:44:51 -0500
Moose's peregrinations fortunately included a visit to South Hamilton,
MA.  Marnie and I were quite fortunate to host him and Carol Anne for a
short visit.  One destination included Crane's Beach.  Though it was
only several weeks ago, it seems like ages as the temperature has
plummeted into the 20's (deg F) this AM.

I look fwd to Moose's other images from his trip especially in light of
the very impressive Brooklyn set.
Here is one shot during our meanderings:

http://www.zoto.com/gordon9213/albums/12372/

I was tempted to juxtapose an image of Moose peering through his 5D,
though decided against it at the last minute.

OM2  Tam 35-105  Kod UC 100    exp: sunny 16

Mike

http://mail.aol.com