[OM] Re: Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment

Subject: [OM] Re: Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:17:41 +1100
Andrew Nemeth, the Sydney Leica source (and lawyer) has not been so
coy -  web published extensively on Aus. rights citing State specific
precedents and opinion. Very useful although I'd like some national
precedents. He was stimulated by the fuss over beach photography up
there. Max Dupain must be spinning in his grave (or imitating a willy-
willy in his urn).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx