[OM] Re: Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment

Subject: [OM] Re: Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:00:53 +1100
Ah yes, the constitutional right is quite strong there - but it did
go to appeal.
Clearly a grey area (rather than black :)).
The fact that he objected to the story may have had some power.
It would have been a little more difficult here with implied rather
than stated constitutional rights to free expression.
We have the right by convention which may seem shaky to you guys -
but you're a lot less likely to get shot for your views here so I
guess it balances out.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx