[OM] Re: Decisions, decisions..

Subject: [OM] Re: Decisions, decisions..
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:55:25 +1000
Moose wrote:
> Nobody seems to believe and/or listen to me on the subject, but I'll say
> again that I'm very pleased with the Tamron AF 17-35MM F/2.8-4 Di LD
> Aspherical (IF).

Bollocks! Moose, I know I certainly can be remiss in offering feedback
or response, but I think it would be pretty fair to say that, although
this list is filled with interesting individuals almost always with
something to say worth listening too (which is why there's probably a
fair whack of us who are here despite not using our Oly gear anymore),
you're probably one of those several loci around whose words many of us
gravitate (Not that I'm saying you're overly large or anything - it's
simply a metaphor <g>).

Unfortunately, I already own a lens in the 20-35 range. ;-)

Cheers,
Marc (Does my bum look big in this email?)
Noosa Heads, Oz