[OM] Re: pictures speak louder than words - life and the E330 and 7-14mm

Subject: [OM] Re: pictures speak louder than words - life and the E330 and 7-14mm pictures
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:56:15 -0400
Exactly.  I just turned down a free planting of "burning bush" (Euonymus
alatus) for the same reason.  The burning bush would have been a freebie
included with some other yard plantings I had done.  The nursery workers
were surprised I wouldn't take it.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euonymus_alatus>

Chuck Norcutt