[OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Possible Russian focus confirmation chipped adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Possible Russian focus confirmation chipped adapter OM-4/3
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:52:28 +1000
I was amused to discover - with all this chatter about weight - that
Cirrus have an adapter for (Kiev) P6 mount to 4/3rds. I'm almost
tempted to shell out the $147 for it just so that I can mount my
older model Olympia Sonnar 180/2.8 - now that's a lens with a serious
weight problem!
http://www.cameraquest.com/olymp180.htm
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx