[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:23:23 -0700
Possibly, but then you have the LCD, batteries, other electronic components,
control button layout etc etc. which are not affected by the sensor size.  I
am not so sure the sensor is going to be such an advantage when the whole
picture is considered, but I may well be wrong.

What we are seeing, however, is simply that whatever advantages a smaller
sensor should theoretically have, is not resulting in a smaller end product.