[OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs - specifically weight.
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:15:24 +0200
Moose wrote:

-----
The T(i) is quite well sealed. There have been several stories here in

past years of experiences like cameras found in camera bags that have

leaked to the point of being awash without damage. More proof is in the

results of the "Camera Crash Test".

< <http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/crash-test.txt>
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/crash-test.txt>

-----

Oh yes, I remember that article quite well. I still have it and the
offer to scan the accompanied photos still stands. Please let me know
(off-list also plaese, I'm on the digest) and I will scan them. If
anyone could incorporate them into the article, I would appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Wiliam