[OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)

Subject: [OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:13:17 -0700 (PDT)
> Congratulations guys for coming up with a slick, interesting
> website. I have registered and look forward to reading more in the
> future.

Thank you. Trust me, there is a ton of stuff currently "hidden". With
the initial launch we wanted to keep the servers from blowing up.
Yes, there will be a tendency to be a bit more Olympus-centric than
some sites, but that's only because we happen to be Olympus shooters
and we're going to write about what interests us.

Registering DOES have rewards. :)  Let's just say that it is a good
thing.

> I must say though that Ken & Khen are the Felix & Oscar, Stan &
> Oliver, Abbott & Costello (take your pick) of the E-System/E-3. Six
> months ago Khen was foaming at the mouth over the E-system and Ken
> was ready to slit his wrists.

Khen got his rabies shots and prozac is a wonderful thing. ;)

> Glad all has been put in to perspective with a great team
> effort.

Thanks. Khen is a prolific writer. I am too, but mostly work related
and dealing substantially with telecom and wireless.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com