[OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)

Subject: [OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:35:41 -0500
        Congratulations guys for coming up with a slick, interesting
website. I have registered and look forward to reading more in the
future.
        I must say though that Ken & Khen are the Felix & Oscar, Stan &
Oliver, Abbott & Costello (take your pick) of the E-System/E-3. Six
months ago Khen was foaming at the mouth over the E-system and Ken was
ready to slit his wrists.
        Glad all has been put in to perspective with a great team
effort.

Charlie