[OM] Re: question on web search engines

Subject: [OM] Re: question on web search engines
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:25:19 -0700
> From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> If you search for leah377 in google one of the links is:
>
> www.usefilm.com/Image.asp?P=1&ID=1307367
>
> The "Image Title:" used to be "leah377 ?" it is now "Reading - FedSq"
>
> A search for leah377 on the source for that page finds nothing.
>
> I probably changed the "Image Title" over a month ago.

Well, I've exhausted my ideas. I think you're probably right, that
Google's cache coherence on their indices is buggy.

:::: In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to
liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses
in return for protection to his own... Christianity neither is, nor
ever was, a part of the common law. -- Thomas Jefferson ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::