[OM] Re: [OT] question on web search engines

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] question on web search engines
From: Doug <doug9345@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 17:02:00 -0400
On Tuesday, October 09, 2007 07:53, Richard Lovison wrote:
> Doug wrote:
> > In advanced search in ask.com there is an option for pages last modified
> > in the last week to the last 2 years.
>
> Doug,
>
> Thanks for the help.  On Ask.com I used their "Advanced Web Searches
> from outside Advanced Web Search" instructions and placed my search term
> in quotes and used the Beforedate: option.  Worked like a charm.
> Narrowed the time down to July of 2006.

More information

If you're using Netscape or Firefox, click on View in the menu bar and select
Page Info. That shows the title of the Web page and the date it was last
modified, if that's available.

It seem to work on kongueror or firefox on suse linux 10.?? but not all the
time. Hope this helps. I've at least learned something exploring this
question