[OM] Re: [OT] Need Help Re Termites

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Need Help Re Termites
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 17:05:31 -0400
I don't know much about termites (except there are many types) but I
would suspect that the top of the mud tubes is where lunch is being
served.  It could be nothing but dead fronds and frond ends.  The tube
is simply a transport highway upward from the ground and enclosed to
keep them from drying out in the open air.  Start worrying when you find
the tubes running up the foundation of your house.

Chuck Norcutt